Saturday, March 6, 2010

Misc. Pictures of Lincoln at 5 Months

Lincoln is 5 months now! I just cannot believe that it has been five months since the day I gave birth to him. I can remember that day so clearly it could have been yesterday! He is growing so much and are having SO much fun with him! Here are some fun pictures of Lincoln doing tummy time. He used to hate this and we could only do about 10 seconds at a time. Now we can get about 2-3 minutes before he gets really fussy. He will roll over about every 5 times we try it.




Here he was starting to get upset...
Uh oh....before he gets really upset he will start sucking on the blanket...
There he goes! "Mom, help me roll over, pleeeaaaase!!!"
My brothers and sister got this cute outfit for Lincoln at Christmas and he looks so cute in it!
Of course, I went a little picture crazy :)

Lincoln has recently started to sit up all on his own! This week, though, we were sitting him up in the chair to get him used to sitting up. He was doing pretty good here...
Looking confused...
Happy baby!!! Then he tipped over and was NOT a happy baby anymore!!! I couldn't help but shoot a quick picture though, I think crying babies are so cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...