Thursday, December 16, 2010

Family Pictures November 2010

We recently had our family photos taken and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out!! If you are in the DC area and are looking for a good photographer I would strongly recommend Chasing Moments. Olga Bogatyrenko is the photographer. I actually met her at a mom's group that I used to participate in. She has a little boy Lincoln's age. She was taking candid photographs one time at one of our get-togethers and the candids were so great!! I then found out that she was a professional photographer. I tend to favor the photos which have been toned (I prefer the lighter ones and the warmer ones) but there are a few different versions of some of these photos. Lincoln did give us too many huge cheesy grins, but we got a few good ones! :) Olga specializes in newborn/maternity/family photos. Her website iswww.chasingmoments.com and she also has a blog http://chasingmoments.livejournal.com/




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...