Monday, February 14, 2011

November 2010 Update

Ok, Ok so I know I said that I was going to be better about updating my blog now that I got a new camera....but for some reason I was having problems getting my photos to transfer from my camera onto my computer! It was the strangest thing....a few different people looked at it and we couldn't figure it out. Anyways....we bought a memory card reader this weekend from Walmart for $8 and it fixed the problem. So I really should be better this time about keeping my blog updated. In the meantime, here are some pictures to summarize what we have been up to the last few months.

See the pictures below.....Lincoln gave Dad a nice little surprise before he got into the tub! :) This is Lincoln at 13 months.

Sheridan came home from work for lunch one day. I was getting Lincoln ready to go into the bath, so he was butt naked. I warned Sheridan not to pick Lincoln up, but he is a sucker for Lincoln's puppy dog eyes whenever he wants something :) Sheridan picked him up and was holding him and all of the sudden I heard Sheridan yell, "Ew gross Lincoln!!" and then very soon after, "Natalie, Natalie, come help please, please, please, please!" I was laughing so hard.
Gross!!
Lincoln's favorite thing is to go down the slide at the park! I was so proud of him in November because he learned how to climb all the way up the jungle gym all by himself to the very top of the slide. I would wait at the bottom of the slide and he would just dive headfirst down the slide! He was so cute, he would start laughing, jump off, and run right back over to the bottom of the jungle gym and climb right back up. We can't wait for the weather to be a little warmer and drier so we can start going back to the park. Oh and don't mind his mis-matching outfit....it was what we could find as we were heading out the door! :)




Here he is at the top of the slide trying to figure it out...."should I just go head first or try to scoot down?"
"Ok! Here I go!"
"Hmmmm.....should I do it??"
Here is one of him climbing up the steps to the slide.

This was a fun Capitols hockey game that we went to (thank you ExxonMobil!). Sheridan was able to get us tickets in the ExxonMobil suite and we had a lot of fun. It is so nice to be able to take Lincoln to these events. Because we have the extra room in the suite he can run his energy off while we still watch the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...