Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lincoln's First Experience with a Dog

Our friends Josh and Elizabeth invited us to their house for dinner this weekend! They BBQ'd these delicious steaks and we had such a great time! Although you can't really tell by this picture, it was actually pretty nice out (comparatively speaking) so Josh and Sheridan went out and threw the football before dinner.
This was SO cute!! Lincoln has never really seen a dog before and our friends have the sweetest dog, Bean. Here Lincoln is trying to figure out what this thing is! PS...his pants look like major highwaters here - they actually do fit him I swear! They were just all bunched up at his thighs :)
My FAVORITE picture! "Mom, this thing is trying to lick me!"

"I can't tell if I like this or not"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...