Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lincoln's First Hair Cut & Valentine's Day

Lincoln had this little patch of hair (and by "patch" I really mean about 15 hairs) that was really long and always stuck up on the top of his head. Whenever I would put lotion on his head, that little patch of hair would always get crusty and caked with dried lotion. So Sheridan and I decided to give him his first haircut!

First we put on the music that he loves and got him in a good mood. Here is a shot before we cut it. If you look closely you can see his hairs sticking up.
Lincoln looks so confused here! "Mom, what is Dad doing to me?!"


Oooh....you can see the hair we cut off on the right of the paper towel!
Clean cut!! Look at that handsome boy! :)
On Valentine's Day we all went out as a family for a steak dinner. We had a great time and Lincoln was really well behaved. He was actually really cute! He kept craning his neck and was trying to take everything in! My Grandma Hatch got Lincoln this adorable sweater for Christmas and we were cracking up when we opened it because Sheridan has almost the exact same sweater. My Grandma picked this out without even knowing it! Now that is talent :) I absolutely love these pictures of the two of them in their matching outfits:)
Look at those great smiles! Like father, like son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...