Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Birthday Party - 12/17/08

On the 16th some of our long time family friends invited me over to their house for dinner. It was so fun to catch up! I am so sad that I didn't get more pictures, but here is one that I took of Jodi holding Lincoln.
Here are my Grandma and Grandpa Triplett with Lincoln before we went to get his pictures with Santa. Look at how chubby he looks!
My dad aka "Grandpa" with Lincoln. Look how happy Lincoln was!!
Megan and I made these adorable tutus for the twins' 4th birthday.
My Aunt Andrea aka "The Baby Whisperer"!! I swear she can calm any baby right down :)
The twins love cheese puffs and my grandparents got them this HUGE case of them :)
Megan turned 21 and got Mrs. Cullen lipstick. There are lots of other funny New Moon photos yet to come...
Megan loves oyster crackers and so Grandma and Grandpa Triplett got her oyster crackers and cash for her birthday.
Boozin' it up with the Martinelli's ;)
How cute is my Aunt Melissa here with my Grandma Hatch?! She is 7 months pregnant and just adorable!!
My cousin Alexi whom Lincoln loved to be held by! Look at Lincoln's chubby cheeks!
The Birthday Girls!
This was cute. Anya kept blowing out the candles while we were singing Happy Birthday and so Megan had to cover her mouth!

This was cute too! Someone told my cousin Emilia to make a funny face, but I think she was more interested in the icing on the cake!!

Lincoln and his great-grandma were talking away!! There is a video at the end of this post, it was so fun

Look how darling my little cousing Gunther is. He was showing us how he could lick the icing off his nose with his tongue!! The most stylish kid ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...