Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LOTS of Christmas posts and pictures

Ok I just got back from Idaho/Utah today and boy do I have a LOT of pictures to post!! Since I am using this blog as my scrapbook as well, I am going to try to post on most of the things we did. It will probably take me a while to get everything posted, but I will try to get a little bit done each day!

This is everything I had to carry with me!! I checked my car seat and suitcase though so only had to bring the stroller, diaper bag, carry-on and, of course, Lincoln!! I felt like Supermom walking through that airport!! I was soooo nervous for the flight, but it really wasn't bad at all. The plane was pretty empty so I was able to move to the back of the plane where I had three seats all to myself so I was able to put a blanket down and Lincoln slept almost the entire way. The hardest part was changing his poopy diaper in the teeny tiny airport bathroom. It was hard!
Lincoln had a huge blowout before we got on the plane, but the restroom didn't have a changing station so I had to lay everything out near the sinks. Now that I have been out-and-about for the last two weeks, this doesn't seem like such a big deal. But, this was the first time I had ever had to change him in public so I was kind of freaked out!!

It was so sweet, my dad and grandparents met me at the airport with balloons! It was the first time they had met Lincoln so it was a lot of fun! 4 Generations here!
Grandpa Hatch!
Great Grandma Hatch!
Michael and Melissa were so sweet to let us borrow their swing. Lincoln loved it!!
My cute brother Jacob and Emma eating ice cream for Megan's birthday.
My sister Megan turned 21 on the day I flew in!! We celebrated with ice cream and had a family party a few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...