Friday, December 4, 2009

Few Pictures & a Video

Here are just a few fun photos from the last few days.

Lincoln has been so squirmy lately and when I check on him in the morning he has completely turned himself sideways so he is laying width-wise in the crib (I lay him down long-wise)! Too funny.




This is Lincoln's favorite way to relax lately. In fact, it has actually been the only way he will calm down. He just rests his head on my shoulder and chills. He loves looking around the room and trying to figure out what is going on.

Started getting happy about something...

Starting to smile!
Look at that cute smile! If you notice, also, he is controlling his own head here. The last week or two he has been keeping his head lifted when I hold him.

Here is a really cute video. Lincoln and I were playing and he was so cute and smiley. I grabbed my phone and was trying to get it on video when all of the sudden he got mad! This is so cute, it is happy to sad in about 10 seconds flat. I love that little frowny face he makes! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...