Friday, November 6, 2009

A Day in the Life of Lincoln Lee... (Part One)

I decided to do a video journal of Lincoln's typical day. Videos are so much more fun than pictures because you can see so many more expressions! Luckily, my camera has a video option so that I don't have to carry around both my video camera and regular camera. I started the day off very vigilantly with my recording, and then slowly tapered off as the day went on, but I still got some fun footage! (FYI, you will want to hit pause on the music player on the right side of the page to hear the sound on the videos)



Here is Lincoln early this morning wanting to eat. He has gotten pretty good about nighttime sleeping. Usually he will fall asleep around 11:00 and then wake up again between 3-4 and again between 7-8.






Usually he gets up around 7-8 in the morning and is up for about 1.5 hours and then takes another nap. This is usually when I am able to get most of my housework done! Here is Lincoln waking up after his morning nap.








There is this awesome trail that goes around the ExxonMobil corporate office. It is about 1.25 miles and is paved the entire way. I walked this nearly every day at the end of my pregnancy because the trees provided a nice cover from the heat and humidity! Lincoln is so cute here!







Ok...I have a few more videos that aren't posting so I am going to do this as a two-part blog to see if that will fix the problem.

2 comments:

  1. These videos are great! So cute! The blog is adorable, you did a great job.
    Much Love to you, Sheridan and Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexi!! We are having fun with it :) Love you!
    Natalie, Sheridan & Lincoln

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...