Friday, November 20, 2009

Lincoln at 7 Weeks Old

Lincoln was seven weeks old on Wednesday. I cannot believe it! He is growing so fast, and I feel like he changes so much every day. We have a doctors appointment on the 30th so I will get his official weight then. But, I have weighed him on our little scale at home (I will weigh myself holding him and then not holding him) and he is somewhere between 14 and 15 lbs! That is the size of most 4-5 month old babies. He is so fun to be around, and is especially happy in the morning when he wakes up. He loves getting his diaper changed and everytime you put him in a clean diaper he starts smiling so big and tries "talking" to you. It is so cute! He is really starting to build his neck muscles. I tried putting him in the Bumbo the other day...he isn't quite ready for it yet but will be very soon. Also, this week Sheridan and I were able to go see a movie with him! I was so surprised at how well he did! I thought I was definitely going to have to go stand in the hallway and calm him down at some point. But, we went to a later movie, so he slept through nearly the entire thing. I bundled him up in my moby wrap and had a blanket over his head to muffle the noise. He woke up twice to eat, but didn't make a peep! Because we don't know too many people out here, it is nice to know we can take him places. Here are some fun pictures I took the last few days.


This picture is actually supposed to be at the bottom of this post with the others, but I accidentally deleted it, so I had to reload it. I love this adorable football outfit.



Lincoln with his dad! So cute! And, yes, I realize my picture frames are crooked...whoops!




Lincoln talking again...going "gooooo". Look at his cute little dimples! :)
I love this cute little outfit! Just two weeks ago it was way too big and now the shirt is almost too small!
This little guy just loves his swing SO much. Oh also, in an earlier post I had mentioned that the motor in the swing went out. Well, Sheridan fixed it the other night and now our swing works again! Yay!


Staring at the bear mobile.
Sheridan was taking a nap and I wanted some pictures with the little guy, so I tried taking them myself. As you can see from my cut off head, it didn't work out too well! :)




Lincoln is SO stinking cute in this swing. He just loves staring at those bears and gets so happy when he is in his swing.



"goooo"

I love this picture. I actually think he looks a lot like me when I was a baby.

My chubby little guy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the new pics and blog. When you mention you were concerned about having to take him out in the hall during the movie, were you referring to Lincoln or Sheridan? Just kidding! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...