Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Football

This year we got NFL Sunday ticket, and I don't think I have ever seen Sheridan happier!! :) Although my favorite team is the Steelers, Sheridan is a die-hard Kansas City Chiefs fan. His good friend Justin sent Lincoln this Kansas City Chiefs outfit a few weeks ago! Although it is a little big right now, Sheridan was so excited to get him in it!

Butttt.....then Lincoln had a little spit-up accident so we had to change his outfit. A few weeks ago we tried to see if Lincoln would like the swing, but he was just a little bit too small for it. Today we brought it out again and he loved it!! It has a mobile with teddy bears that he loves to stare at when he swings. This was such a good deal....when I was pregnant I found this on Craigslist for $15!!! What a buy!


Eli and Katie stopped by today, but when they got here the battery on my camera died! Luckily they had their camera with them. When they email me the pictures I will post them up here. We got some good ones of Sheridan, Lincoln and me! Later after my battery charged Sheridan took a few of me with the baby. Again, he did not want his picture taken! This seems to be a common theme! :)

I look like a goofball here, but Lincoln looks so cute I had to post it!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone could be a better mom...ever...than you Nat. "My cup runneth over."
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...