Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Little Prisoner Baby

Yesterday I got a knock on the door and when I opened it there was a HUGE box on my doorstep! It was addressed to Lincoln Hodson (he gets more packages than we do these days!) I opened it up and it was the most adorable plush cow chair I have ever seen!! My Aunt Allison sent it to us, and we love it so much. It is great now, because Lincoln can rest his head on the arms, and it will be even better when he gets a little more had control and can sit up.

Also, we have this cute outfit that we got from my friend Cori that I put Lincoln in. I call him my little prisoner baby when he is wearing it! He wasn't in a great mood when I was taking these pictures, but oh well. :)


You can't tell from the pictures, but this is the most comfortable little chair ever!! Sooo soft.


haha, Lincoln HATES it when his hats cover up his eyes, and that is what he was fussy about here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...