Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lincoln the Camera Ham

This evening was one of those times that you just love being a parent!! Part of our evening "routine" is bathtime. Lincoln LOVES being in the water, and it is another thing I can do if he is getting too fussy. I just recently started giving him little "baby massages" when he gets out of the bath with a little bit of lotion. Tonight he was so adorable. First I started singing the "head, shoulders, knees and toes" song and he just started smiling so big!! Then, I started rubbing his little legs and feet and he was cooing non-stop. It was the cutest thing ever!! So, I put his pajamas on him and he wanted to eat for a while. After he was done eating, he usually likes me to prop him up on my legs (with his bum and legs resting on my stomach) so he use my legs for head support but can still see what is going on and what Sheridan and I are doing. He was still in such a good mood and was just "talking" away! It was so cute that I grabbed my camera and tried to capture the moment with a few pictures.

Here he was giving us a big cheesy grin, and of course, sticking his tongue out (his new favorite thing)!
"Mom, what is that weird thing you keep telling me to smile at??"
These next three pictures are a little dark. My camera tends to go blurry right when I want to get a cute shot. Usually it's because he swings his head when he smiles. So, I put my camera on an "action shot" setting, but unfortunately you can't use the flash with this setting.

This is the face he makes a lot when he is "talking". He mostly just says "goooo"


So cute!!
It is hard to really get this to show in pictures, but he has got two of the cutest little dimples on each of his cheeks! You can kind of see one here.
Loving his newfound toy...his tongue! Gotta love that double chin :)



Cheesy Grin!! :)










He was so excited for so long and I loved it!! But, I think we just wore him out. He passed out while he was resting on his little arm. So sweet!

I just love this little guy so much

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! Looks like you guys are doing great! You look beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...