Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We have a blog!

Hi Friends and Family! Sheridan and I decided to keep a family blog to keep all our loved ones updated while we are living out here on the East Coast! Also, this will stop me from having to clog up your inboxes with pictures (and we all know I take WAY too many pictures!) :) Here are some fun ones from this last week:

Lincoln in the cute skeleton outfit that Aunt Andrea sent to him!

Lincoln and I try to go for a walk every day. The weather has so far been pretty cooperative! He LOVES being in his stroller. Usually we go for a walk around 2:00 or so, in between naps when he can get kind of fussy. I will put him in his stroller and he always stops fussing almost immediately! A few days ago I took some pictures of all the changing leaves in our neighborhood.




This is Gallows Road in front of the townhouse complex that we live in. Exxon's headquarters is just right behind these trees. It is so nice! Sheridan usually just walks to work and is almost always able to come home for his lunch breaks each day.


Lincoln all bundled up for our walk. His hat is a little big right now, but it is so cute! Plus, it keeps his ears covered well :)



Uh oh! The hat slid down too far!


He is so sweet when he is asleep! Usually we go for a 60-90 minute walk. He is pretty alert for the first hour or so, and then usually nods off for the last part.


A walk on another day...all bundled up and so cute!

I was so excited because on one of our walks last week I found a park right by our house!! I saw this trail that looked really neat, but, unfortunately this is as far as we got...it was all fenced off.

The trees in front of our house and the little courtyard. This will be a really fun area for Lincoln to play in when he gets older. We have a lot of neighbors who have younger children and it is really fun to see them playing outside when they get home from school.



This was so gross!! Lincoln needed a bath the other day. I have been giving him baths in the sink usually, but this day I decided to take a bath and just bring him in with me. Well, the hot water must have triggered his bowels or something, but we were in the tub for no more than 3 minutes when all of the sudden I heard this loud fart....THEN I saw a whole bunch of yellow, floating poop in the water. It was so gross! I jumped up and quickly got out of the tub....here is what was left....

A close up...oh the joys of parenthood :)


We got Lincoln all dressed up in his baseball gear to watch the World Series games with Sheridan. He spit up a little on his shirt in these pictures, but still so cute! He is getting SO big!! He is 4.5 weeks old in these pictures and almost 13 lbs already!! This is a 3 month outfit!





I have been working with Lincoln on his tummy time exercises. We usually work on this for a few minutes each time we change his diaper. Here are a few pictures of him trying to lift his head.

Starting off...
Getting his head up a little bit....

He's doing it!
Doing a great job!


I love these sleepers!! They are fleece and super soft and keep his little feet warm! I picked up a few at Walmart the other day :)

2 comments:

  1. SO excited you decided to join the blogging world! What a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was in large part your blog that inspired me to do this! It is so fun to catch up on how your girls are doing and you are so good about posting!! I hope you and your family are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...