Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOTS of Pictures

Ok Ok I know there are a LOT of pictures here and you may think many of them look the same but I just couldn't help myself! His expression changes a little bit with each one and I just have too much fun taking pictures of my little guy :) Plus, we have been cooped up in the house because of weather. What better way to pass the time then to take pictures! :)

These darker ones were taken in his swing. He just loves this swings and loves staring up at the bear mobile. Unfortunately, yesterday the motor went out in the swing! Guess my great Craigslist deal wasn't such a great deal after all. He still enjoys being in it though so we just manually push him.

Staring up at the bears...


I LOVE it when he smiles!!
What are those bears doing??



SO big!
We were playing and singing in these next few pictures and he was "talking" a lot too!


Like my pink sweats?? haha
"Mom, what are you doing??"





Uh oh! He got mad about something!

Mr. Chubby Cheeks!!!
Lincoln recently discovered his tongue and it is so cute!! He sticks his tongue out all the time.

Sleepy...

1 comment:

  1. Nat, I love ALL the pics you posted. Each one was different. His expressions are evr changing. He has such an angelic face. I would be kissing those cheeks every second of every day. Lincoln is so lucky to have you as a mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...