Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Day in the Life of Lincoln Lee... (Part Two - read part one first)

Ok, I had a really cool video of about 5 deer that we saw on our walk (only about 20 yards from us!). Unfortunately, the video was taking SO lomg to upload, so instead I just took a few still shots from the video clip. We saw 8 deer total on the walk though!

I just love this video! This is Lincoln's typical attitude....he loves to sit and watch what is going on. He was pretty hungry after our walk though and was ready to eat!

Here we are working on tummy time together. Lincoln had a major blowout earlier so we had to change his outfit (usually between spitup or diaper leaks, we are changing his outfits 2-4 times a day!!) Sometimes he is really good and doesn't mind tummy time. Other times (like today) he gets pretty fussy.

Well, as you can see from these videos, Lincoln did not want anything to do with tummy time today!! I get a little annoyingly energetic when I am trying to get him to do something such as smile or tummy time....sorry in advance!! :)

I might be a bad mom for saying this....but I think it is so cute when he cries!! I just had to post a quick shot of this :)

Here is Lincoln with his typical "Lincoln" face. I received this bouncer as a gift at my Utah shower and it has been such a blessing! It has a great vibrate feature that Lincoln really likes, and also plays some lullaby tunes. I can set him in this while I get dinner ready or while I get myself ready for the day.

I hope you enjoy all the videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...