Monday, January 11, 2010

BSU Fiesta Bowl

We were all very excited for the BCS Fiesta Bowl game!! Although Sheridan and I didn't go to Boise State we have always been big BSU football fans. I made this little Boise State shirt for Lincoln with an extra white tshirt of his.

We were all three geared up in our BSU attire. At halftime we tried taking a picture with the self-timer on our camera. It was the first time I have ever tried to use the self-timer and it took a few tries!

Ooops, didn't get there quick enough...
This one sort of looked, except Lincoln was more interested in looking at me than the camera (usually it is the other way around!)
Ok, I look psycho here but Lincoln was actually looking forward!
Oh well, I guess this is as good as we will get :)
I have been wearing this shirt to workout in lately and it is funny, I get so many comments on it at the gym! Most people just talk about the blue turf, or what a good game it was, etc. Yesterday someone even asked me if I was the girl that got proposed to on tv. Hello?? What a strange thing to ask.
If you have ever seen Sheridan watch a football game, you will know what I am talking about. He gets SO excited during games!! Especially at this game, he was jumping and yelling, it was so funny! However, Lincoln didn't think it was too funny. Sheridan would get excited about a play and jump up and Lincoln would start to quiver his bottom lip and cry! So sad, but also really cute. Here is Sheridan making fun on the Hornfrogs :)
This was the next day, but I kept catching Lincoln smiling in his sleep! It was so cute. Here he was sleeping....
And here he was smiling in his sleep! If only we knew what they were dreaming about...sometimes he randomly cries or screams in his sleep for a second and then goes right back to sleep. Sheridan and I always joke that when he smiles in his sleep he is dreaming about eating and when he cries in his sleep he is dreaming about the birth canal. :)

This was pretty funny. I was feeding Lincoln during the game, but he was really squirmy and wasn't eating very well. So, I was joking around with him and kept saying, "No food for you" and he was cracking up!! We got the tail end of it on video. It was too cute! Lincoln started laughing about a week ago and I love it so much when he laughs!

This was the next day. Lincoln started rolling over!! Unfortunately, every time I get the camera out he never does it. Here is one of him trying atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...