Monday, January 4, 2010

Visiting Holly and her Boys!

While we were in Idaho we were able to visit with Holly, Justin and their two boys!! Holly and I met in college and worked at the same fine dining restaurant all throughout college. She is one of my very best friends, although we don't get to see each other often. I always say my wedding never would have happened without her help!! We competed in pageants together and she hosted my Idaho baby shower for me. She had a baby boy about 2 1/2 months before I had Lincoln. It was so nice to call her if I had any pregnancy questions, and I still call her all the time with "mothering" questions! Anyways, they had driven all night from North Dakota and we were only able to visit for a short while, but it was fun! Here are some pictures with her little boy Bo (we didn't get any of Easton, who is 1 1/2).

Bo and Lincoln

Proud mamas!
So cute! Bo 5 months and Lincoln 2 1/2 months
He is such a cute and smiley baby!! He was super happy every time I saw him!!
Haha, Lincoln looks so scared here, but Bo looks good!
Sorry Bo!! Lincoln kept accidentally hitting him :)

Oops! Sheridan accidentally had this on b&w setting. Holly has Lincoln and I have Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...