Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Emmett with the Fam 12/22

On the 22nd we headed out to Emmett for one of Derek's basketball games. We hung out at the house for a while before heading to the high school.

My ADORABLE 17-year old sister, Erica.

We bought the kids a few board games, Yahtzee being one of them. It was a lot of fun for all of us to play that night! I can't remember who won, I just remember that I got smoked by almost everyone. :)
Derek is 15 now!!
Luke picked out this cute snowboarder outfit that the kids got for Lincoln. Unfortunately, he was NOT a happy camper!!
Derek's Freshman Basketball Team
Lincoln watching the game. He would get scared and cry every time the buzzer went off (which was a lot!)
Derek's team didn't win, but it was so much fun to see him play!


Lincoln with his Great Grandma and Grandpa Rudd
I love Lincoln's face here - I think it is so funny!
This is Lincoln's Great-Great-Grandmother, Pearl Robison. It was so neat to get to see her - she is turning 90 this summer! She is so alert, I really hope I have as good of health as she does at that age! Unfortunately, Lincoln was starving when we went over there, so he pretty much screamed the whole time. I felt so bad, and we didn't stay too long because grandma had company.
For my baby shower, grandma made this beautiful baby quilt. It is really neat that Lincoln will always have something that his great-great grandmother made for him.
Sheridan was teaching the boys how to play Texas Hold Em. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing!! :)
Luke (10)
Luke is seriously the funniest 10-year old I have ever met. With five older brothers, he probably knows way more than any 10-year old should though!! Anyways....Ruth had prepared a really nice roast dinner with a lot of side dishes. As we sat down to eat Luke goes, "Sweeeet!!! We have 'rich people salad' tonight!" I was cracking up! I took this after dinner was over.
Luke and Derek playing with Lincoln. There is a video below too. Another funny quote from Luke on this trip. I was nursing Lincoln with a blanket covering up. Luke knew I was feeding him and so he said, "Aren't babies supposed to only eat things that don't have acid?" I said, "Well actually, the only thing Lincoln eats right now is breastmilk". Luke turned about 10 shades of red and started stammering over his words! It was too funny. All he could say was, "Eeew creepy!" Of course, then Sheridan kept trying to tease him about it the rest of the trip.
Derek's creepy, veiny arms.
Luke with his pocket aces
Mom's presents for the kids. They were supposed to wait until Christmas, but of course, what ten-year old boy do you know who wouldn't sneak a peek into his present? :)
We were playing Apples to Apples one night (which I kept accidentally calling Apples to Oranges) and Luke starts singing this song about how I now have so much 'junk in my trunk'. That little punk!!! :)

The boys just being goofballs playing Apples to Apples. They are remodeling their house right now, which explains the sheetrock background.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome videos and photos Nat, looks like you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...