Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Few Videos of Lincoln

Lincoln started laughing recently and it is so cute!! Here I was trying to get him to laugh by tickling him...he didn't really want to laugh so just sort of "grunts" instead. Too cute!

The other day I had a ton of things to get done and so I let Lincoln watch the movie Dumbo in his bouncer. We hardly ever watch tv and it was so cute, he got so excited!! He was kicking his legs, punching his arms, and laughing like crazy! I didn't get the best of it on video, but here is a little clip. He is amazed by the tv!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute seeing him glued to the movie Dumbo!
    Try Disney's movie Fantasia...the music sequences (changes in sound and pitch) my babies LOVED it around 5 or 6 months G.N.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...