Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning 2009

We were in Utah this year for Christmas Eve and Christmas at my dad's house. We have a tradition each year that we open two presents on Christmas Eve. One is a new pair of pajamas and the other is our favorite cereal. Here is Lincoln getting ready to open his very first Christmas present.
He is sitting up so well in the Bumbo! I can't believe how much stronger he has gotten in just the past two weeks.
Sheridan helping Lincoln open his gift (video below)
His new pajamas!! Love the soft fleece. He is not quite three months yet and in all 6-9 month clothes!
My favorite little stocking stuffer!! :)
Megan (21), Rich (23) & Emma (4) on Christmas morning. We have a tradition that we all have to brush our teeth before we are allowed to see the presents.

Lincoln on Christmas morning!
Sheridan and I each have a bear with 2008 on the paw (the year we were married). We weren't able to find a small bear for Lincoln this year, so we found this cute monkey instead to add to our family of bears.
Lincoln's cute New Years shirt! Teresa is so good about getting Lincoln cute things for each holiday. Baby's First Christmas
Jacob in his Star Wars gear! (6)
Emma and Anya with the sticker books we got them.
Megan with her HUGE New Moon blanket!!! Too funny
Grandma Hatch playing with Lincoln....he always lit up whenever she would hold him!
Lincoln with his Great-Grandma Hatch, I love this picture. Rich with all his new clothes
These cute boots that I wanted. I used to wear heals every time I stepped out of the door. Now that I have Lincoln though, it is really hard to balance that heavy car seat in heels! So, I needed a pair of flat boots.
Sheridan asked for red ties for Christmas and got a whole bunch!
Teresa with the frame we gave her of Lincoln's hand and footprint at 6 weeks.
Jacob and Anya checking out all the goodies in their stockings.
Emma LOVES LOVES LOVES candy!! Here is a video of Sheridan helping Lincoln open his very first Christmas present.

1 comment:

  1. I stole part of the Hatch tradition for myself...every Christmas Eve the kids can open up one gift...and it's always the christmas pj's!!! Whoever started that tradition needs kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...