Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

Sorry these pictures are supposed to be at the bottom but somehow they ended up at the top of the post and I can't seem to figure out how to move them down. We got a picture with the Hatch family at my Grandma's House. We also got a picture of our little family...I love Lincoln's little outfit here!
After opening gifts Christmas morning we got ready and went over to Sheridan's grandparents house in Kaysville, UT. It is always so nice to see them and we always leave wishing we could have stayed longer.
Carol and Val with their Great-Grandson, Lincoln


With their grandson and great-grandson

Afterwards we headed over to my Grandma Hatch's house in Salt Lake for her annual Christmas get together. I haven't been in three years and Sheridan has never been at all! It was so much fun and I am so glad we were able to be there this year. We start off with Grandma giving everyone the gifts from her and Grandpa Hatch. Then we do the cousin gift exchange (which my cousin Mitch gave me my favorite MAC makeup I so badly needed - thanks Mitch!!) and the adult siblings (my dad and his siblings and their spouses) do a gift exchange. Afterwards the extended family comes over and we always have a wonderful buffet of delicious food, we sing carols, and of course, the infamous White Elephant Gift Exchange! This year there were almost 40 people there and it was so much fun!

Brittany, Tod and Tod's mom "Mimi"

We had the cutest little suit for Lincoln, but the clip-on tie was really bothering him, so we just changed him into his pajamas for the evening. This was when we were getting ready for the White Elephant Gift Exchange.

My Grandma Hatch with Lincoln!

Ok, here are some White Elephant photos. Every year we do a White Elephant Gift Exchange and all the gifts are funny gag gifts. The gift my grandpa opened was a video explaining impotence! This was grandpa's reaction when he read the title of the video...too funny!

My grandmas face when she saw the video my grandpa had picked from the gift pile!! :)

This funny shirt my dad picked, but ended up getting stolen by my Uncle Michael.

Sheridan was super excited for the gifts we brought this year for the exchange. He actually spent a lot of time thinking about the gift we were going to bring!! One of them were these sunglasses that supposedly help you find golf balls on the green. We also had some golf balls with them too. My cousin Adam originally picked them, but they ended up getting stolen later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...