Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lincoln in his Exersaucer!!

We were only in Utah/Idaho for two weeks, but I felt like Lincoln grew so much since we had left!! He definitely got stronger and strengthened his head control while we were gone. I was so nervous before we left about him being around so many people (germs especially!). But, I think it was good for both of us. I am now less paranoid about people touching him, and it was also good for him to be around people other than Sheridan and me all day long. On the plane ride home he really enjoyed it when I would hold him up so he could bounce off my thighs with his feet. When we got home I decided to put him in his exersaucer to see if he would like it and he did! He loved it! Here are some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...