Monday, January 4, 2010

Visiting my Family in Emmett! 12/19/2009

We arrived in Boise on Friday night and on Saturday went out to Emmett to see Rick and the younger kids. It was so cute, when we pulled up to the house Luke was waiting in the driveway with this sign!

Lincoln meeting his Grandpa Rudd for the first time! Derek (15) and Luke (10) with Lincoln
Erica (17) meeting Lincoln for the first time
Beau and Erica goofing off and making some Christmas stockings
My adorable little sister!!!
Here I am with Luke (10) I can't believe how much he has grown since this summer!
Talk about growing though....here is Beau with Sheridan....look how tall he is!! He probably grew 4 or 5 inches just in the last six months! He is in 8th grade and super tall.
Luke made this Christmas ornament in his fifth grade class for Sheridan, Lincoln and me.
Knowing we are Boise State football fans he put this funny note with it.
Look how tall my brother Beau is!! I just cannot get over this!
We played Monopoly twice with Luke while we were there. Luke really is one of the funniest kids I know. He told me, "I was so bored yesterday that I decided to play Monopoly with myself!" We taught him some of the rules he wasn't sure about and he smoked us both times!
Rick is building a large addition to their house and it is almost done! Here is where they are now in the progress stage.
Lincoln meeting his Great-Grandma and Grandpa Rudd. We were able to visit with them for about an hour on our way up to Garden Valley.



Lincoln with Grandma Rudd. Unfortunately he got really fussy towards the end of our visit, but it was great to get to spend time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...